Answered By: David Lechner
Last Updated: May 24, 2016     Views: 39

There are two options for Stockton students, faculty, and staff who need a book or article that the library does not own:

Request a copy of the book through Interlibrary Loan via the ILLiad system.

The Reciprocal Borrowing agreement offered by VALE New Jersey (Virtual Academic Library Environment). The required application form can be acquired at the Circulation Desk. The form must be completed by both the Stockton borrower and a library staff member before attempting to borrow. Once completed, you may present your Stockton ID card and the completed application form to a participating VALE library in order to borrow books. For more information and a list of participating VALE libraries, please consult the VALE Reciprocal Borrowing agreement.