Answered By: Eric Jeitner Last Updated: Oct 27, 2020 Views: 359
Yes, Bjork Library now offers online requests for pickup of library materials. This service enhances safety and accommodates those who want to avoid crowds or are pressed for time. Though not literally "curbside," the library offers the ability to pick up pre-ordered materials at a table located in front of the library, in the main building's concourse.
To request materials for curbside pickup:
- Go to FlashFind, the library's online search tool.
- Sign in with your Stockton Go Portal credentials in the upper right corner.
- Search for book or film titles in FlashFind.
- After locating a specific book or film, open the full record by clicking on the title of the work.
- Click Place a Request / Hold and then > Send Request.
You will receive an email confirming that your request has been processed, and you will be prompted to schedule an appointment online to pick-up your requested materials.
Library staff, who are gloved and masked while handling materials, will deliver the items to the pickup desk located outside of the Library entrance. Please bring your Stockton ID.
You can return materials safely by depositing them in the outdoor book-drop located in front of the Campus Center (Please place films in a cushiony bag!).
Returned items will be quarantined for 3 days before re-shelving, as sanitizing library materials is impractical.