Answered By: Eric Jeitner Last Updated: Oct 14, 2020 Views: 49
The library has a purchased subscription to the New York Times. To access the full content available through our subscription, you must register as a current member of the Stockton community.
- Go to the library's A-Z Database List.
- Find the New York Times in the alphabetical list and click on the link.
- When prompted, click the button to create an account.
- Under the "Use Your Email" section of the page, enter your Stockton email and create a password. NOTE: If you already have a personal digital subscription using your Stockton email, you will need to cancel your subscription in order to register to use the library's subscription.
Note: the following applies to this means of access:
- Digital content only -- no paper copies included.
- Accessible via phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Accessible via the NY Times app.
- Premium crosswords are not included.
- E-reader editions are not included.
If you already have a personal subscription to the NYTimes, email email@example.com to compare your current subscription with the college subscription.